Terminal Server Hosting allows you and your team to securely access office based desktops from a remote location. The primary benefit of terminal services hosting is it gives your team the flexibility to operate from anywhere with internet access. Terminal Services hosting boosts productivity by making access to the office readily available. The client software for these Terminal services is now available on a standard basis on most Windows OS and Linux.
Terminal server hosting is appealing to companies that are trying to reduce capital costs without drastically postponing investment in IT infrastructure such as buying software, updating software, buying servers and network hardware. If your company is facing such challenges then our hosted terminal server is the ideal solution for your business needs. Terminal server hosting services gives you independence from investing in and administering the hardware and software infrastructure required for running hosted terminal server. With Apps4Rent and MS Hosted Terminal Services you just connect over the web to our hosted servers at the data center and run your applications. It is that simple.
Why Terminal Services Hosting from Apps4rent?
- We offer terminal server hosting services to businesses of all size right from small to large at exceptional prices.
- Hosted terminal services offers a fully-managed IT service that provides high levels of security and accessibility.
- Our terminal services hosting offers dual backup capacity to make sure that your data is always secure.
- We utilize the newest encryption technologies so you can safely transfer data and safe files.
- Our internal infrastructure uses state of the art firewall and anti-virus protection.
- Our top-tier data centers yield 99.99% uptime assurance.
- Our 24/7 support is available via chat, phone and email.
- Our terminal hosting server provides multi-location remote printing facility.
Choose Apps4rent to provide your hosted terminal server and enjoy the best virtual experience ever.