The Desktop as a physical entity is being reshaped by cloud computing. With a cloud desktop the physical boundaries of PCs disappear while continuing to preserve the personalized look and settings you are accustomed to. Desktop in the cloud is an improved strategy for the management of desktop resources that simplifies IT’s overhead and improves end-user experience.
Watch a Demo of Our Virtual Desktop Product Below
Virtual desktop cloud provides a solution that is the best of both worlds. From the technical side, the centralized hosting of cloud desktops streamlines IT’s workload by giving them the ability to remotely manage and maintain machines. At the same time, the PC/mobile device user gets a desktop that is always-on, available from everywhere and always the same look & feel. When both IT and end users can realize the benefit of simplicity and consistency business growth is soon to follow.
Apps4Rent’s desktop cloud platform allows enterprises to benefit from a cloud-based desktop environment without being burdened with the large upfront capital expenditures of traditional solutions. Our trusted and proven technology platform, as well as our in-house technical expertise enable us to offer value-prices and industry leading service and support.
The Benefits of Cloud Desktop Include:
- Virtual desktop cloud has the ability to function on any web-connected device.
- In the Desktop Cloud scenario, software operates in the cloud. You do not have to purchase software for each workstation, that licensing is part of your cloud desktops package.
- Desktop in the cloud enables you to raise/reduce seats as necessary.
- Crashed hard-drives and the other downfalls of the traditional physical desktop become less disruptive with a cloud-based desktop.
- While our desktop cloud platform is Windows-based, access is possible across numerous operating systems and device types.
- Ubiquitous access, consistent UI and around the clock availability
The power and influence of the cloud continues to grow. The desktop model has been reinvented and it too is now cloud-based. Some will embrace the new model now and immediately begin to reap the benefits. Other will wait and will continue to be burdened with their legacy mindset. Will you be a leader of a follower?